two-day programme for all schools’ senior leaders
Generation Learning: Supporting Institutional Change
Next course: 13th and 14th June - Book Now!
In an outstanding school:
- Use of Digital Technology has a significant impact on OFSTED grades
- Digital Technologies are fully integrated, ensuring pupils have the necessary digital skills to succeed
- Excellent management of Digital Technologies ensures high levels of safeguarding for pupils, staff and data
- Digital Technologies promote quality engagement with parents and the broader community
This programme will address these issues by allowing you to explore the development of ICT strategy and your leadership of change. You will leave the programme having identified appropriate next steps for your school.
This is a well established two-day support programme aimed at head teachers and members of the senior leadership team. It provides opportunities for the school team to work together and collaboratively with other schools.
To maximise the impact on school improvement it is essential that a member of the school’s senior leadership team attend together with one other who has strategic responsibility for ICT.
The programme is delivered by Graham Dring who is an experienced head teacher, ICT and Leadership Consultant. He has delivered many training events for the National College and the Institute of Education.
Cost: £180 per delegate, for 2 days including course materials, lunch and refreshments
Venue: Mary Sumner House, 24 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3RB
feedback from over 600 delegates who have attended the two and a half day
programme to date:
- “Inspirational – thank you!”,
- “Esafety info, other people’s
use of MLE, video examples of good practice – all very helpful.”
- “Very comprehensive – Thank
- “Very thought provoking –
everything delivered well!”
- “Time to talk, think, reflect
and plan – could have done with even more time”
- “Excellent inspiration – the
task now seems more doable!”